Learn by doing—intern with SSG!
College years are pivotal for discovering how passions, skills and strengths can align for a career. We have learned that the best way to sharpen skills and discover strength is simple: Learn by doing. That's why we offer internships during fall, spring and summer semesters in both our Athens and Atlanta offices.
Who do we seek?
- The ideal candidate is an organized, self-starting team player with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communications skills and be well versed in the social media landscape.
- Best suited for public relations, journalism, communications or marketing majors.
- Juniors and seniors preferred.
- Class credit available.
- 18 to 20 hours/week in the Grant Park or Milledge Ave. office.
- Maintaining media lists and coverage files
- Writing and editing press materials
- Creating social media content and strategies
- Collecting data and reporting social media analytics
- Crafting campaign editorial calendars
- Strategizing in accordance with press editorial calendars
- Assisting with major press tours, events and campaigns
- Graphic design and development
- Additional responsibilities according to timely needs
At See.Spark.Go, we interact a lot with clients, team members, influencers and reporters via email, phone and social media. Therefore, in addition to your resume, we’d like to receive a pitch about why you would be a great fit for our team. If you haven’t noticed, we love a good outside-the-box thinker, so feel free to get our attention however best fits your style.
Picture the SSG team as the editors and yourself as the publicist, or maybe you’re a professional talent trying to get noticed by his or her dream brand. You could pitch us via email, create a social media campaign or even make a video about why you would be the best fit. This is a social media-heavy internship, so take advantage and get creative!
Please also include contact information for at least two professional references.
Application deadlines are announced via social media each semester. 2018-2019 school year applications are due Wednesday, July 11.
Send all applications to email@example.com.