Learn by doing—intern with SSG!
College years are pivotal for discovering how passions, skills and strengths can align for a career. We have learned that the best way to sharpen skills and discover strength is simple: Learn by doing. That's why we offer internships during fall, spring and summer semesters in both our Athens and Atlanta offices.
Who do we seek?
- The ideal candidate is an organized, self-starting team player with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communications skills and be well versed in the social media landscape.
- Best suited for public relations, journalism, communications or marketing majors.
- Juniors and seniors preferred.
- Class credit available.
- 18 to 20 hours/week in the Grant Park or Milledge Ave. office.
- Maintaining media lists and coverage files
- Writing and editing press materials
- Creating social media content and strategies
- Collecting data and reporting social media analytics
- Crafting campaign editorial calendars
- Strategizing in accordance with press editorial calendars
- Assisting with major press tours, events and campaigns
- Graphic design and development
- Additional responsibilities according to timely needs
At See.Spark.Go, we interact a lot with clients, team members, influencers and reporters via email, phone and social media. Therefore, in addition to your resume, we’d like to receive a pitch about why you would be a great fit for our team. If you haven’t noticed, we love a good outside-the-box thinker, so feel free to get our attention however best fits your style.
Picture the SSG team as the editors and yourself as the publicist, or maybe you’re a professional talent trying to get noticed by his or her dream brand. You could pitch us via email, create a social media campaign or even make a video about why you would be the best fit. This is a social media-heavy internship, so take advantage and get creative!
Please also include contact information for at least two professional references.
Application deadlines are announced via social media each semester. Summer 2018 applications are due Friday, March 16.
Send all applications to email@example.com.